The Apple ID of the iPhone is the central unit and allows you to access the Apple services. Some of these include shopping from App Store, Face Time, icloud backups and more. Remembering the password of your Apple ID is important as you already know the value it holds. But if you purchased a second iPhone from your friend and he doesn’t remember the password, or if you cannot clearly remember the password for the Apple ID, then you can easily change it without a password. You must not panic if you don’t remember the password as this blog introduces you with some steps for appropriately changing the Apple ID without even the need for a password. In case of assistance at any step, feel free to have a word with the Apple Technical Support executives.
One of the best application known as the iMyFone LockWiper, recovery software can surely help you in resetting your Apple ID without the use of a password. It is one of the easy and fastest ways. You can remove your old ID and can create a new one. It also helps when your Apple ID was disabled. Be it any situation, iMyFone LockWiper helps you in every way.
Procedure to follow for changing the Apple ID without password
- First of all, download and install the iMyFone LockWiper on your system from the official website.
- Now open the application on the computer and then click on ‘Unlock Apple ID.’
- After that, connect your iPhone to the computer with the help of USB cable and ensure the connection is secure.
- Click on ‘Start to Unlock’
- It takes some time to unlock the Apple ID. Ensure you do not disconnect the device till the time the process is complete or you would have to start from the beginning.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts. Reset the iPhone settings and restart the device
- Once you restart the device, iMyFone LockWiper will remove the Apple ID from the iPhone
- After the process is complete, you can now create a new Apple ID account
- Open the Settings app in your smartphone and then select ‘iTunes and App Store.’
- Create a new Apple ID and password
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you have a new ID and password with you.
You can now easily enjoy the Apple Services that are linked to the Apple ID. Using the recovery tool is the best option. However, if you feel a need for assistance, then dial Apple Phone Number and have a word with the experts.