When you take a picture on Instagram, you want it to look good. You want your followers to see a picture that accurately represents your brand and what you stand for. But how do you make sure your pictures fit the Instagram aesthetic? In this blog post, we will show you five easy tips to make sure your pictures look great on Instagram. From using the right filters to composing your shots in the right way, these tips will help you get the most out of your Instagram pictures.
How to Fit a Picture onto an Instagram Profile
Instagram offers a few ways to fit a picture onto an account.
-Uploading the picture as it is: Simply drag and drop the photo into the upload window.
-Cropping and resizing: Once the photo is uploaded, users can crop it and resize it to their liking.
-Adding effects: Instagram offers various filters to give your picture a different look.
How to Fit a Picture onto an Instagram Story
Instagram Stories allow users to share up to 24 images per story, and photos that are too large to fit onto the screen are automatically cropped. To fit a picture onto an Instagram Story, follow these steps:
1. Open the picture you want to use on your story.
2. On the bottom right corner of the picture, click “Create a New Story.”
3. On the next page, select “Photo.”
4. In the “Photo Size” box at the bottom of the window, choose “Medium.”
5. Click “Upload.”
6. When your photo has finished uploading, click “Close.”
7. In the top left corner of your story, below the headline, click “Add Photo.”
8. Drag and drop your photo into the window that pops up.
9. Click “Done” when you’re finished adding photos.
You may get more on how to make a picture fit on instagram here!
If you’re ever stuck on what to caption a picture or just want to spice things up a bit, using Instagram’s ‘fit’ feature can help. By selecting the appropriate filter and choosing from a variety of preset stickers, you can make your pictures look as though they were taken by a professional photographer. Not only is this fun and easy to do, but it also gives your pictures that extra edge that will set them apart from the rest.